Along with the brand new story mode coming with the expansion pack, there is also a whole array of new Pokemon making a return from previous generations.
With so many Pokemon coming to the game, let's take a look at some of the best teams you can use in the Isle of Armor!
Be sure to watch our wide variety of Pokemon content here!
Best Overall Team
Kingdra - Water/Dragon Type
- One of the best Pokemon from the Jhoto region, Kingdra is making a return to the Pokemon series in the Isle of Armor. The mighty water-dragon Pokemon is still one of the strongest Pokemon that any trainer can use.
Pangoro - Fighting/Dark Type
- This monster of a Pokemon has a wicked dual typing, and has one of the strongest attack ratings among fighting Pokemon!
Gardevoir - Psychic Type
- It is hard not to include Gardevoir, since its introduction in the Hoenn region it has remained one of the best all-round Pokemon!
Vileplume - Grass/Poison Type
- The generation one grass type Pokemon is always a safe bet for your team!
Jolteon - Electric Type
- Who doesn't love an Eevee evolution? Jolteon is our pick for this team
Charizard - Fire Type
- One of the key Pokemon featured within the game and an absolute beast.
Starter Pokemon of your choice!
Fun Secondary Team
Volcarona - Bug/Fire Type
- The bug-fire type Pokemon was the primary Pokemon of the Unova region leader Alder; it is one of the most unique Pokemon type combinations that they have introduced into the series as well.
Copperajah - Steel Type
- This monster of a Pokemon has one of the best defensive ratings in the entire game!
Toxtricity - Electric/Poison Type
- No matter the form you get of Toxtricity, it is surely one of the best Galar Pokemon!
Galarian Rapidash - Psychic/Fairy Type
- The different form of the classic Pokemon has one of the coolest dual typings we've seen!
Lapras - Water/Ice Type
- You can never go wrong with choosing Lapras for your team!
Gallade - Psychic/Fighting Type
- Undoubtedly a top Pokemon that learn some great moves and will complete any Pokedex.