Destiny 2: Season of the Worthy, is launching today, March 10th, and ahead of its release, Bungie has given us a gameplay preview showing off some new activities and rewards, which include Artifact mods and a new Exotic.
A lot of content from the preview is already well known to players, such as Rasputin's Bunkers, Trials of Osiris, and Seraph Towers, but there are some extra details hidden in there.
The gameplay preview gives us our first proper look at a whole host of new content.
The new seasonal Artifact, the Warmind Khanjali, as well as some Artifact and seasonal mods, are just a few of the impressive amount of goodies we're about to get.
As well as all of the content Bungie confirmed that the Nightfall Strike will be getting a new difficulty tier called 'Grandmaster', which sits at an enormous 1060 Power.
The new Power cap is 1,000, with Pinnacle gear going up to 1,010, this is going to prove challenging for even the most powerful Guardians.
The new Artifact mods focus on sidearms, swords and SMGs, while the seasonal mods use a new mechanic tied to Warmind Cells.
Here's a list of all the individual mods that were shown:
- Power of Rasputin - seasonal mod, 4 cost Void: defeating an enemy with a Seventh Seraph weapon has a high probability of dropping a Warmind Cell.
Multiple copies of this mod won't stack. You also gain a bonus to weapon damage against enemies that are near warmind cells.
- Passive Guard - class item, 6 cost: players receive less damage from enemies that are close to them whilst wielding a sword.
- Soul of the Praxic Fire - class item, 6 cost: activating solar class abilities grants an overshield and increases the cooldown of your class ability.
- Tyrant's Surge - seasonal mod, 6 cost: defeating a combatant with a Seventh Seraph weapon has a chance to drop a Warmind Cell. Multiple copies of this mod do not stack. Dealing damage with Arc melee, Super, and grenade abilities spawns a Warmind Cell.
- Grasp of the Warmind - seasonal mod, 3 cost Void: defeating a combatant with a Seventh Seraph weapon has a chance to drop a Warmind Cell. Multiple copies of this mod do not stack. You can pick up, carry, and throw Warmind Cells. Once thrown, a Warmind Cell cannot be picked up again.
Most importantly, we got a look at Raiju's Harness, a new Hunter Exotic coming in the Season of the Worthy.
It's Exotic perk is called Mobius Conduit: "While your Whirlwind Guard Super is active, guarding consumes less Super energy and you can press LB + RB to deactivate Whirlwind Guard early and save Super energy."
Which pretty much sounds like a Hunter version of the Geomag Stabilizers.