Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX is the remake of the classic Gameboy title and it has finally released all over the world. Throughout the game you will adventure through a lot of dungeons including Silent Chasm.
This dungeon is one of the best in the game, and it is the first time you encounter a legendary Pokemon, well sort of.
Let's take a look at our guide for Silent Chasm!
Here is some basic information you need to know before entering SIlent Chasm:
- The dungeon has nine floors!
- The main type of Pokemon you will encounter is Bug and Poison Pokemon!
- There are no Kecleon shops or Monster houses in this dungeon.
- The main story component of Silent Chasm is that Jigglypuff wants you to take a look at this "amazing Pokemon" that is rumored to be inside. Once inside, it turns out that not only has Jigglypuff been taken hostage but another rescue team Pokemon, Shiftry has also been.
- You will encounter the legendary Pokemon Zapdos, who tells you that if you want to rescue Shiftry you will need to scale Mt. Thunder.
Here are all the Pokemon you will encounter in the Silent Chasm courtesy of Bulbapedia.
Here are all the items and where you will find them within the SIlent Chasm.
Best Pokemon To Use
Fire type Poke on are without a doubt some of the best in the game to this point, and this continues true to Silent Chasm. They will dominate all Bug Pokemon you run into while in the dungeon, and pretty much any type will take care of the poison types within the dungeon.