Modern Warfare's second season kicked off on February 11th, Since then the game has received a slew of updates. Whilst we're still waiting for the battle royale mode, Warzone, developer Infinity Ward have dropped another quick patch for the Modern Warfare reboot on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Here's everything you need to know.
- Shoot the Ship 24/7 (replaces Dirty Old House Boat)
- 3v3 Gunfight (replaces Gunfight 3v3 Snipers Only)
- 1v1 Me Bro - all Gunfight maps. Includes an always-on UAV and the ability to hear enemy players speaking
- Boots on the Ground War - updated to regular Ground War with no tanks and removing Realism rules.
- Removed Giant Infection
- Sped up sprint out time
- New attachments available through challenges!New .41 AE caliber change for increased damage and range
- New Uzi Carbine Pro Barrel for increased range and bullet velocity
- Fixed a bug where the shaders status bar would read as paused in the UI even though the shaders were continuing to install in the background
- Fixed a bug where kill feed colors would become inverted
- Added a way to see when a player has activated Dead Silence
- In CDL Domination, the round transition screen would display “Team Wins” instead of “Switching Sides” when the first round ends. This has been fixed.
Previous patch notes from 2/25 contained weapon notes that did not actually make it into the update itself. The below changes are now live as of today:
- Increased close and mid-range damage for the AK 5.45x39mm round mags
- Reduced recoil to the SA87 12.4 Factory Barrel