With Season 4 coming to an end, the new season is called "Steel Legion".
New skins are being revealed on a daily basis as we round up the latest season and begin a next.
We're going to be getting the Reaper and David Mason character skin and plenty of other goodies.
The latest season has been a mixed bag for content, some nice new addition came in the form of character and weapon skins, although the lack of new maps and the removal of zombies is definitely disappointing.
Here's what we know about Season 5.
Be sure to watch our wide variety of COD Mobile content here!
Click the links below to read about the new content in Season 5:
Crescent Moon Event - 21st April
Steel Legion is kicking things off in style with the Crescent Moon Event, by featuring seven badass items.
Players can bag themselves Zero’s Sultana skin, fit with gold trim, ready for a royale battle in a battle royale.
They can also bulk out their amoury with a themed grenade, wingsuit, backpack, parachute, and more.
The Crescent Moon items are available in Call of Duty: Mobile starting today, April 21st!
Here's the latest Community Update:
Upcoming & Ongoing Events
Here is a partial look at most events currently running or coming soon in COD Mobile.
4/16 - 4/28 ~ Tenacity Rewarded Event
Last Chance to grab the epic AK-47 Jade
4/17 - 4/28 ~ Weekly Challenges
4/22 – 4/28 ~ Shock RC Mission
Disable your enemies, shock them incessantly, and reap the rewards
4/23 - 4/30 ~ Gun Game Team Fight Mode and Challenge
4/24 - 4/30 ~ Rapid Fire Mode
Next Week ~ New Call of Duty: Mobile Update
Ending Soon ~ Steel Legion Battle Pass
Call of Duty: Mobile World Championship 2020
Call of Duty: Mobile World Championship 2020, sponsored by Sony Mobile, will be starting on April 30th! We are more than thrilled to finally confirm that yes it exists, yes it is a huge worldwide endeavor, and yes it will have the opportunity to win some lucrative prizes.
Not much else needs to be said... Rust is coming to multiplayer! 1v1 me?
You can find the past community updates below:
When Does COD Mobile Season 5 End?
Season 5 arrived on the 1st April as this is when the Battle Pass ends.
Season 6 is due to arrive on the 3rd May.
The new season will run for a month, just as it did last season, although the new Ranked Season will run until June 1st.
The latest patch notes for COD Mobile are below - the new update is roughly 1.7-1.8GB:
- Reduced S36 stability, increased horizontal recoil
- Reduced LMG sprint-to-fire speed
- Reduced MSMC stability and short-range damage
- Reduced Type 25 close range damage
- Increase flinch when shot by Locus, DL Q33, Arctic .50
- Greatly increase ASM10 stability, increased damage range
- Reduced LK24 damage range
- Increased BK57 damage range
- Increased ICR damage range
- Increased AK47 and Man-O-War stability
- Optimized sliding and jumping action
- Limited Time Mode: Prop Hunt
- Reduced from 3 rounds to 2 rounds, increased round time
- Players can join a match in progress during the first round
- Optimized starting score for players who join a match in progress
- A new spring themed Prop Hunt is coming Soon!
- Practice Vs. AI Mode: This mode will no longer add other human players
- Invulnerable timer after respawn changed to 4 seconds
- Frontline: Invulnerable timer after respawn changed to 4 seconds
- Gun Game: added new weapons to the rotation
- Snipers Only: Sniper Rifle optics will be changed to default scopes
- Fixed a bug in FFA where the Trophy System destroys your own projectiles
- Fixed DL Q33 – Holidays sound bug
- Fixed voice announcement when a teammate uses a Predator Missile
- Fixed a bug where the player earns Hardpoint Kill bonus points when they use a VTOL while sitting within the Hardpoint zone
- Fixed voice announcer bug in DOM mode
- New Mode: FPP Warfare
- FPP Warfare Mode: 20v20 clash using First Person Perspective only
- Stay tuned for more information about this upcoming limited time mode!
- Easter Egg Event
- During our BR Easter Egg Event there will be some changes to the Circus area, go check it out!
- Pay close attention to Eggs laid out on the map, go break them apart!
- Lootable Weapons
- Added UL736 LMG & HS2126 Shotgun to BR
- Bug Fixes & Optimization
- Fixed a bug where players are unable to equip the Axe and Baseball Bat
- We have changed the melee weapon interface; Players must now select a melee weapon
- Improved lobby UI and visuals for a more user-friendly experience after the Season 4 Ranked Mode ends; Players must update to the latest version to start climbing the ranks in the new season.
- Soap and Outrider received a little extra polish
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where opening the friend list in the mode lobby will cause the game to freeze
Battle Pass Rewards
The official COD Mobile community update has revealed what is included in the Battle Pass:
Premium Battle Pass:
- Reaper (new character) – Tier 1
- M4 Magmacomb – Tier 1
- David Mason (new character) – Tier 12
- M21 EBR Magmacomb – Tier 20
- AK-117 Magmacomb – Tier 30
- AK-47 Steel Blue – Tier 50
Free Battle Pass Rewards:
- GKS (new SMG) – Tier 12
- SHOCK RC (new scorestreak) – Tier 25
- Reticulated Camo Series (throughout the whole pass)
Although not officially confirmed, leaks suggest we will be getting the Reaper character skin.
According to YouTuber Grow Positive, here's what we can expect:
With the latest update to COD Mobile, Meltdown has now been added to the game.
There's been limited leaks and rumours about any new maps, it could be that this month's season does not contain one at all.
Unfortunately, COD Zombies is being removed in Season 4 (on the 25th March).
Although it's not out of the question for it to make a return at a later date, it's unlikely to resurface in Season 5.
If it does return we can look forward to maps such as Nacht Der Untoten (which has been confirmed to be in development) and Tranzit (which has still yet to release despite footage of it being online).
A new GKS weapon has arrived, which featured in Black Ops 4. The GKS is a new high-powered SMG that has reliable recoil and stability, but can also hit long-range targets
The HVK was also added in the most recent update.
@CODM_Updates have shared a number of new weapons that they believed should have arrived in Season 4 - it could be these weapons appear in Season 5 at some point.
The Shock RC will arrive as a new scorestreak, which detects and disables nearby enemies with an electric shock.
For Season 4, @CODM_murdablast claimed that Lightning Strike would release, but instead, as part of the Credit Store update the MQ-27 DRAGONFIRE was added.
- Gun Game: Team Fight = Gun Game + TDM, Progress your weapons by earning kills or with two assists. First team to reach 60 points or a knife kill on the last level wins.
- 2v2 Showdown: Two teams of two go head to head using random weapon loadouts that change every 2 rounds. Be the first to eliminate both enemies, or capture the point in overtime to win the match. First team to reach 6 rounds wins. Single round respawn and health regeneration disabled.
Although rumours were circulating about a second map in the Battle Royale, which would be smaller and play a lot faster, it has not been mentioned.
Updates were allegedly promised within the current map to keep things fresh, but in Season 4 nothing was specifically mentioned.
Hopefully, Season 5 can address a lot of the issues that plague the Battle Royale mode.
Season 4 Ranked
A new season of ranked has arrived and will run from the 1st April - 1st June.
- New ranked mode seasonal rewards
- All new Industrial Revolution themed weapons & equipment coming to Season 4 Ranked Mode, including Epic weapon Man-o-War, and Epic soldier Ruin
- Ranked Mode Changes
- Improved art and particle effects in Ranked match tab
- Improved score earning rules for MP based on player’s performance
- Improved matchmaking logic
- New Ranked MP Mode map: Temporarily replaced Scrapyard with Meltdown, available for S&D, DOM and TDM
- Reduced the penalty for losing a ranked match