Rocket League Season 14 will begin this month as we say goodbye to Season 13.
Lucky Lanterns was a great event with plenty of rewards, but players are looking forward to what the spring season will bring.
Here's everything that what awaits you in Season 14 and what rewards you can get from Season 13.
Be sure to watch our wide variety of Rocket League content here!
Rocket Pass 6 Is Live! - 25th March
Play online matches and complete challenges to tier up and unlock 20+ unique rewards found in Rocket Pass 6.
Patch v1.75 - 24th March
Controller Vibration Settings
- Changed how controller vibration is set under Options -> Controls
- Added three Controller Vibration settings
- ‘Disabled’ removes all controller vibration
- ‘Default’ only vibrates on impacts, boost activation, and explosions
- ‘All’ adds vibration for the entire duration of a boost
- Added a ‘Vibration Intensity’ slider
- Slider can move between 0.00 and 3.00 in intervals of 0.10
- Setting the slider to 0.00 disables vibration
- Intensity settings below 0.5 may have inconsistent results across different controller types due to variance in vibration motors
- Slider numbers to recreate legacy settings:
- Light: 0.5
- Medium: 1.8
- Heavy: 3.0
General Bug Fixes
- Fixed appearance of several Decals
- Fixed an issue causing some maps to not appear in Online Matches since v1.74
- Fixed Boost mutator in Spike Rush matches
- [Steam, Nintendo Switch] Players can now send more than three messages during a Private or Wireless Match (where applicable) when the match is paused
When Will Rocket League Season 14 Start?
The first Competitive Season of 2020 is winding down, ending on March 25th and then Season 14 will kick off that very same day with roughly a two-hour downtime.
It's likely that Rocket Pass 6 will begin at this time.
Keep up to date with the latest Season 14 news on our live countdown blog.
End of Season 13 Rewards!
The end of the season is bringing some sexy new Wheels for every rank, including the hart to reach, Grand Champion.
Similar to previous Competitive Seasons, Grand Champion Rank will receive the "Season 13 - Grand Champion" Title, in addition to all of the Season 13 Wheels.
Those who earned the Rank of Grand Champion in Extra Modes will receive the Extra Mode-specific Grand Champion titles. See the full breakdown below:
Here's a list of every reward you can expect:
COMPETITIVE SEASON 13 REWARDS
- Bronze I or higher – Season 13 Bronze Wheels
- Silver I or higher – Season 13 Silver Wheels + lower Wheels
- Gold I or higher – Season 13 Gold Wheels + lower Wheels
- Platinum I or higher – Season 13 Platinum Wheels + lower Wheels
- Diamond I or higher – Season 13 Diamond Wheels + lower Wheels
- Champion I or higher – Season 13 Champion Wheels + lower Wheels
COMPETITIVE SEASON 13 GRAND CHAMPION REWARDS
- Competitive Grand Champion – ‘Season 13 – Grand Champion’ In-Game Title + Grand Champion Wheels + all Season 13 Wheels
- Rumble Grand Champion – ‘Season 13 – RNG Champ’ In-Game Title + Grand Champion Wheels + all Season 13 Wheels
- Dropshot Grand Champion – ‘Season 13 – Floor Destroyer’ In-Game Title + Grand Champion Wheels + all Season 13 Wheels
- Hoops Grand Champion – ‘Season 13 – Dunk Master’ In-Game Title + Grand Champion Wheels + all Season 13 Wheels
- Snow Day Grand Champion – ‘Season 13 – Blizzard Wizard’ In-Game Title + Grand Champion Wheels + all Season 13 Wheels
(Note: Grand Champion In-Game Titles for Extra Modes are earned by achieving Grand Champion Rank in each individual Extra Mode)
Season 13 will end roughly two hours before Season 14 begins on March 25.
Rocket Pass 5 will come to a close the same day.
Rocket Pass 6
Things are certainly looking high-tech and futuristic with the latest drop of the cybernetic themed Rocket Pass 6 trailer. You can check it out below.
Read all about Rocket Pass 6 here.
- Blueprints can now be traded in
- Some default settings under Camera, Controls, and Interface have changed
- Added Dynamic Range controls to the Audio menu
- Spike Rush added as a Mutator preset
- Ignition Series Blueprints will be available as drops after select Online Matches starting on March 11, 2020 at 10 a.m. PDT / 5 p.m. UTC
You can find the full March update here.