Call of Duty Modern Warfare Season 2 is here, but all eyes are on Infinity Ward's next move.
Is the long-awaited battle royale mode coming? From what we've been able to find on the internet, that's a big "yes" – and we can't wait to get started.
After Black Ops 4's Blackout mode introduced the idea of Call of Duty's trademark perks being used in a battle royale mode, it's good to see Infinity Ward's Warzone mode offers similar bonuses.
Here's our guide to everything we know about perks in the battle royale mode.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare Battle Royale Perks Explained
As with other Modern Warfare modes, you have access to a range of Battle Royale specific Perks to customize your game plan.
It's likely many will be lifted from the multiplayer mode, with a few new ones to suit the gameplay experience.
From the Reddit thread:
- High Alert - Grants vision when an enemy looks at you from outside of your FoV.
- Spotter - Enemy equipment within a small radius is visible and highlighted to you, even through walls.
- Tracker - Enemies leave footprints as they move, and increased crouch movement speed.
- Stalker - Faster movement while aiming down sight.
- Marksman - Allows you to identify enemies from farther away by showing their names at a greater distance.
- Sleight of Hand - Reload your weapons 50% faster than normal.
- Armorer - You use armor plates 20% faster, and they supply 10% more armor.
- Artisan Tastes - Weapons you pick up have a chance to automatically upgrade.
- Deep Pockets - Any usable equipment you pick up has an extra use.
- Grenadier - Any throwable equipment you pick up has an extra use.
- Healer - Your medic items continue to heal for an additional 25% of their value over the next 20 seconds.
- Thief - When you Harvest, generate 20% more plunder.
- Ammo Scavenger - Enemies you kill always drop some ammunition.
- Armor Scavenger - Enemies you kill always drop some armor plates.
- Medic Scavenger - Enemies you kill always drop some medic items.
- Plunder Scavenger - Enemies you kill always drop some Plunder.
- Bounty Hunter - If you kill someone with more Perks than you, gain enough points to match them, and then you can replace this perk.
- Ghost - You are invisible to drones and sensors.
- Sneaky - Your Footsteps are invisible, and enemies are not warned when you track them.
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal - Explosive Resistance, and you can capture enemy claymores and mines.
Based on this picture from TheGamingRevolution, you can also customise your loadout.