Temtem is the brand new Pokemon inspired game that recently entered into early access on Steam and Humble stores.
The game offers up a number of Temtem (the Pokemon-like creatures) to catch as well as a large open-spaced world to explore with multiple different biomes and NPC characters to meet along the way.
As the game is currently in early access you can purchase it at a fairly affordable price!
On Steam Temtem is currently being sold for £27.99 - which compared to the game it has been 'modelled' after, Pokemon, is a brilliant price!
How much content is there?
As previously mentioned the game is still in early access and developer Crema has come out and said that the game only has 50% of features available!
Those features according to Eurogamer right now are:
- Some of the campaign, with "over 20 hours of gameplay"
- The first three main islands (out of six total)
- Over 80 Temtem (out of over 161)
- Basic multiplayer features - full co-op, Player vs Player combat, Trading, and the ability to see other players roaming the world
- End-game content such as Luma (shinies), breeding, weekly quests and events
Developer Crema has come out and said that there is plenty of content still to come! However, they are testing everything thoroughly before full launch!