The Modern Warfare season will be the first under the new CDL banner, marking a real change of COD esports, in which all 12 franchise teams will be competing for the first time since launch.
COD League's Launch Weekend will also feature the beginning of the Challenger Divison - this is where amateur teams will battle it out for their share of $250,000 in prize money.
Be sure to bookmark this page and check back regularly for updates!
WATCH NOW: OUR GUN GUIDES DOWN BELOW TO IMPROVE YOUR MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE
When & Where Is Launch Weekend?
Launch Weekend of the CDL takes place from January 24th-26th at the Minneapolis Armory.
Tickets for the event can be purchased here.
To mark the start of the season, all 12 league teams will be competing against each other for the first time in an offline environment.
The teams are:
All teams will play two matches during the launch weekend and earn 10 CDL points for each win they achieve.
After launch weekend, eight teams will be in action during regular-season weekend events.
Starting in London, a new tournament format will be implemented to add a stronger element of competition. You can read all about it here.
All times are GMT.
- Chicago Huntsmen v Dallas Empire (10:30 PM)
- Seattle Surge v Florida Mutineers (11:45 PM)
- LA Guerillas v Minnesota RØKKR (1:00 AM)
- New York Subliners v London Royal Ravens (7:30 PM)
- Toronto Ultra v Seattle Surge (8:45 PM)
- LA Guerillas v Florida Mutineers (10:00 PM)
- OpTic Gaming Los Angeles v Paris Legion (11:15 PM)
- Atlanta FaZe v Dallas Empire (12:30 AM)
- Paris Legion v London Royal Ravens (7:30 PM)
- Chicago Huntsmen v OpTic Gaming Los Angeles (9:00 PM)
- New York Subliners v Atlanta FaZe (11:00 PM)
- Toronto Ultra v Minnesota RØKKR (12:15 AM)
Follow us on Twitter for the latest COD Leauge news. Tweet us if you're excited for the CDL Launch Weekend!