Hearthstone's most recent 16.0.5 balance update is live!
Posted on the Blizzard forums by Community Manager Kurt Ocher, here's what this update includes.
Be sure to watch our wide variety of Mobile content here!
- Now costs 6 Mana (up from 5).
- Now has 1 Attack (down from 2).
- Now has 4 Attack (down from 5).
- Now costs 9 Mana (up from 7).
Once these changes are live, players will be able to disenchant the adjusted cards for their full Arcane Dust value for two weeks.
- The Boogeymonster - moved from Tavern Tier 5 to Tavern Tier 4.
- Mechano-egg - moved from Tavern Tier 5 to Tavern Tier 4.
- The Beast - moved from Tavern Tier 4 to Tavern Tier 3.
- Coldlight Seer - moved from Tavern Tier 2 to Tavern Tier 3.
- Primalfin Lookout (changed last week) - moved from Tavern Tier 4 to Tavern Tier 5.
- Nightmare Amalgam - has been removed from the pool of available minions.
- Brann Bronzebeard - has been removed from the pool of available heroes.
- Bartendotron - ahs been added to the pool of available heroes.