With the FIFA 20 Global Series in full swing, players are eagerly awaiting to see how gameplay changes in FUT; especially with Christmas approaching.
The new patch has launched on PC, with the PS4 and Xbox One to receive the update at a later date.
Made the following Gameplay changes
- Adjusted the threshold for when the Referee will give out a Yellow Card following a foul (intended to reduce the number of yellow cards)
- Adjusted the Penalty Kick Reticule to be less sensitive when aiming at most areas of the goal
- Increased the maximum shot speed of Free Kicks
- Addressed the following Gameplay issues
- Red-timed Free Kicks were resulting in high shot trajectories, potentially leading to a goal – (these shot trajectories are now more likely to be wider, missing the goal)
There have been no FUT changes, but three issues have been resolved as part of the new update.
Addressed the following FUT issues:
- In rare instances, it was not possible to apply Consumables or enter Squad Building Challenges without exiting and re-entering FUT
- When adding a player to your Squad from the Club tab, the Chemistry impact was not displaying on the Club tab (visual only)
- Inability to search for players with special Romanian characters using standard characters
After just one Career Mode issue resolved in Title Update #7, there are several more issue resolution in Title Update #8. However, still no changes.
Addressed the following Career Mode issues:
- Sometimes, matches were being scheduled with too few or too many days between them
- Created Pros in Player Career had 1999 as their date of birth (date of birth can now be set to 1996 – 2003)
- The American Challenge Cup trophy art was missing from the competition menu following completion
- In Player Career, the Player Accomplishments overlay was sometimes not disappearing after a match
- The Press Conference announcer for the French Super Cup was not speaking in French
- When using the Arabic languages, Player Portrait OVR ratings were overlapping with other UI elements on the Squad Hub
- Adjusted Prospect Player criteria to not include anyone over the age of 23
- Updated visuals on the Team Stats tile
Pro Clubs has had its first update in a while.
Addressed the following Pro Clubs issues:
- Sometimes, text corruption was visible when using the Pause Menu during a Practice Match
- When changing Club Settings, Custom Away Kits would sometimes change colour
No changes for VOLTA, but one issue has been addressed.
Addressed the following VOLTA issues
- In VOLTA STORY and VOLTA WORLD TOUR, when more than one controller was plugged in, there was an instance in which the second controller could play with the whole team despite Control Revvy being a previously selected setting
No changes and just one issue resolved on Kick-Off mode.
Addressed the following Kick-Off issue:
- FIFA Trainer settings altered in the Pause Menu did not remain saved when switching between different Kick-Off Match Types
Two general issues have been dealt with.
Addressed the following General issues:
- EATV videos were sometimes not displaying and could not be watched
- The Tele Camera was not always tracking the ball correctly in the Forest Park Stadium
There are three new Visual changes to look forward to.
Made the following Visual changes:
- Added 29 new Star Heads
- Updates to multiple kits and ad boards
- Updates to some of the broadcast packages