Call of Duty Mobile will feature the same, faithful, 3 tier perk system it has done since Call of Duty 4. With 18 perks on offer for iOS and Android, COD Mobile boasts a great selection of returning perks from the Call of Duty franchise, along with weapons, maps, scorestreaks and more. With the COD Mobile multiplayer being a frankenstein creation, many will want to know the tips and tricks to get the most out of the game - you can find these here.
Perks In COD Mobile
The perks have been in flux since the beginning of the year, as some have been added, moved and removed e.g. Dead Silence was originally a red perk and Hard Wired was not originally in the game.
Red Perks/Perk 1
- Skulker - Move 12% faster when walking and crouching.
- Fast Recover - Increase HP recovery rate by 35%.
- Persistence - Scorestreak progression does not reset on death, but Scorestreaks costs are doubled.
- Flak Jacket - Damage from explosions is reduced by 35%.
- Agile - Quicker object mantling and the aiming time of weapons after sprinting is reduced by 85%.
- Lightweight - Sprinting speed is increased by 10% and fall damage is greatly reduced.
Green Perks/Perk 2
- Hard Wired - Immune to Counter-UAVs and EMP Grenades, and no longer trigger Trip Mines. Reduces the effectiveness of enemy Tracker perks.
- Vulture - Pick up ammo from kills equal to the magazine capacity of the current weapon.
- Toughness - Reduces the player's flinch when being shot by 60%.
- Tracker - Enemy footprints are visible for 4 seconds.
- Ghost - Enemy UAVs cannot reveal your position.
- Cold Blooded - Cannot be targeted by enemy AI-controlled Scorestreaks. Does not affect manually-controlled Scorestreaks.
Blue Perks/Perk 3
- Dead Silence - Silent movement.
- Hardline - Increases points earned by killing enemies by 25%
- Alert - Shows a general location of enemies on the mini-map when near the player.
- Tactical Mask - Reduces the duration of tactical equipment effects on you by 40%.
- Engineer - Show enemy equipment and scorestreaks. Re-roll friendly Care Packages and booby trap enemy Care Packages.
- Demo Expert - Increases the damage of explosives by 25%.