Battle pass details for Apex Legends Season 3 was leaked recently by prolific data miner, That1MiningGuy. Named ‘Fire and Ice’ (possibly a nod to the popular fantasy book series), the new battle pass contains a stack of new skins for your characters and the weapons they wield. Here’s a full list:
- Character skins for Octane and Caustic
- Weapon skins for R301 (Legendary, reactive)
- Weapon skins for Spitfire (Legendary, reactive)
- Weapon skins for Alternator (Legendary, reactive)
- Legendary Apex Pack
- Epic Apex Pack
- 2550 Crafting Metals
Battle Pass bundle:
- 25 battle pass levels
- Exclusive Legendary Spitfire skin
- Exclusive character skin
For those of you worrying about why your character hasn’t been selected to receive any skins then it’s highly likely Octane and Caustic are just placeholder names as they were mentioned in the reveal for Season 2 as well. We've also yet to hear about what will come with the new character, Crypto.
If you’re interested to know more about what’s coming in Apex Legends Season 3 then you can read more here.