F1 2019 has released a new update with patch v1.09 for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4; this comes a week after the v1.08 update. As per usual, Codemasters have released the v1.09 patch notes on their blog with this update focusing on rebalancing in key areas.
Patch v1.09 Notes
Here's what has been updated:
- Realistic performance can now be enabled in Leagues
- AI can now be disabled when using official cars in Leagues
- Skill rating rebalancing
- Safety rating rebalancing
- Balancing fixes for AI R&D progression in career
- Added additional support for Fanatec wheels
- Fixed an exploit on Time Trial in France
- Tyre compounds have been updated in Brazil, USA & Mexico
- Reduced off-track surface grip on approach to turn 12 in Brazil
- Various other fixes and stability improvements
With this patch, Codemasters have made some balancing fixes for AI R&D progression in career. These adjustments will be more noticeable the earlier in the your career mode playthrough.
It should also be noted that with the release of this patch the leaderboards in Brazil, USA, USA Short and Mexico will be reset due to slower type compounds available on these tracks. They have also been reset in France due to a fixed exploit.
An update has also come in about the Pierre Gasly and Alex Albon switch, this will be reflected in the game ASAP as they continue to work with Red Bull and Toro Rosso to make this happen.
You can read the full patch notes here.