F1 has released patch notes for a new update, here's the latest patch notes for the v1.08 update.
F1 2019 has released a brand new update with patch v1.08 for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4; not long after the latest v1.07 patch. Typically, Codemasters have released the v1.08 patch notes on their blog which focuses on more cosmetic changes.
The latest patch focuses on F1 Car models and Livery updates:
- Various livery and sponsor logos updated
- Updated Ferrari engine cover and front wing endplate. Updated livery, including the 90 Years logos
- Updated McLaren engine cover and front wing endplate
- Updated Racing Point nosecone, mirrors and bargeboard
- Updated Renault side impact structure vane
- Updated Alfa Romeo sidepod air intake
*Gfinity may receive a small commission if you
click a link from one of our articles onto a
retail website and make a purchase. As an Amazon
Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. For
more information, see our