What Is Gunfight?
Gunfight is a new 2v2 game mode that we saw in the recent creator mini multiplayer reveal. Teams are put into a small map, where they must fight to eliminate the opposing team. All players have one life per round and do not regenerate health. At the start of a round, all players are given the same class but it is randomised every few rounds. The first to 10 round wins will be the victor.
How Does It Differ To Regular Multiplayer Modes?
- No health regeneration
- Maps are specifically made for this mode
- No perks are used in this mode
- Classes are preset and generated at random
- Teams can win by having more health than the other
- The game mode has an in-game bracket system built in
What do you think about the new game mode Gunfight? Tweet us!