Immortals: Fenyx Rising was one of the most pleasant surprises of late 2020, and Ubisoft has already outlined upcoming DLC.
Until then, the developers are pushing out another patch, version 1.1.0, which makes some fixes and tweaks.
The biggest news is for Xbox Series X owners, who had reported some save corruption. Ubisoft's latest update has fixed this.
PS5 fans haven't been left out, either – there's now Haptic Feedback added to combat courtesy of the Dualsense.
Immortals Fenyx Rising 1.1.0 Patch Notes
- Added support for the upcoming DLC content “A New God”
- Multiple localization fixes.
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Fixed the issue when (REDACTED) stops fighting you in the Zeus Throne region main story fight.
- [Photomode] Fixed multiple issues when having more than 50 photos.
- [Photomode] Friend photos are now prioritized on the map and correctly identified.
- Fixed an issue where gameplay elements disappear after fast-traveling.
- Fixed an issue where the Fenyx would get stuck after fast-traveling.
- Fixed an issue when the player would get stuck behind an invisible wall after looting a chest In dungeons.
- Fixed an issue where customizing the “Dodge” action button would affect the “Sprint” action button and vice-versa on a controller.
- Adjusted the “Look, No Hands” obtention to be only in vaults as described.
- Fixed the “Galewind” bow behavior to fit its first perk description.
- Visual Customization now stay applied when switching weapon or armor.
- Guided arrow can now be seen from farther away.
- [XBOX Series X] Fixed a save game corruption over very long play sessions.
- [PC] Multi-monitors and special aspect ratio UI fixes.
- [PC] Resolved the audio cut-off when leaving a menu or entering a cutscene.
- [PC] Locked Target Switch now work when using the mouse and Keyboard control scheme.
- [PS5] Haptic Feedback added to various combat action.