Fortnite's Week 8 Challenges go live this Thursday and bring more XP to those seeking to complete their battle passes.
Another week has passed and now we're heading into week 8 of Fortnite's Season 5.
With new weekly challenges, players will be tasked with an array of activities from destroying things, to visiting locations and even finding objects.
Week 7 saw players exploring Slurpy Swamp to grab some XP!
But what does this week have in store for us?
Here's what we know about the Season 5 Week 8 Challenges in Fortnite and how to complete them fast.
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 8 Challenges Release Date
The new challenges will arrive on the 21st of January 2021 at 2PM GMT.
Fortnite Week 8 Challenges
Here's what players will be doing this week:
- Eat Fish (0/10) - 55,000 XP
- Eat Fish (0/20) - 22,000 XP
- Eat Fish (0/30) - 22,000 XP
- Eat Fish (0/40) - 22,000 XP
- Eat Fish (0/50) - 22,000 XP
- Destroy apple and tomato produce boxes at The Orchard Farmers Market (0/3) - 20,000 XP
- Drive a car through the corn field at Steel Farm (0/1) 20,000 XP
- Deliver a truck to Sunflower's Farm (0/3) - 20,000 XP
- Pistol Damage (0/250) - 20,000 XP
- Collect Gold Bars (0/500) - 20,000 XP
- Blow up a gas pump (0/1) - 20,000 XP
- Distance traveled gliding (0/3500) - 20,000 XP