The Apex Legends partnership with Prime Gaming continues with a brand new skin for Apex Legends' Synthetic Nightmare, Revenant.
The Sakura Steel skin is exclusive to Prime Gaming members and will only be available to redeem until the end of June 2021.
How to Get Revenant's Sakura Steel Skin
Available for Prime Gaming members, Revenant's Sakura Steel skin is an exclusive cosmetic item for Apex Legends available to players throughout the month of June.
In order to redeem the skin, players must have an Amazon Prime or Prime Video account link their Amazon account to Prime Gaming.
If an Apex Legends player does not currently have Prime and a Prime Gaming account, they can get one by following these steps (taken from the Amazon Games website):
- Go to Prime Gaming.
- Select Try Prime.
- Confirm that the location displayed in the prompt is correct.
- If not correct, select Change country, and then the appropriate option.
- Select Continue.
- Sign in or create Amazon account.
- Follow the prompts to complete the membership sign-up and account linking process.
Once logged into Prime Gaming, players need to link Prime Gaming to their Apex Legends account, following the directions on the Prime Gaming Apex Legends loot page.
Each Apex Legends skin can only be claimed once per Prime account, meaning families sharing Prime benefits cannot claim the skin multiple times with different family members on the plan.
Apex Legends players do not need to have Revenant unlocked to claim the Sakura Steel skin.
Apex Legends and Prime Gaming
Prime Gaming is offering a new Apex Legends skin each month in 2021 for its members.
Players can only claim a skin in the month it is offered, so players cannot claim ones they have missed in the past.
Past skins include:
- January 2021 - Queen of Hearts Wraith Skin
- February 2021 - Freedom Fighter Fuse Skin
- March 2021 - Adrenaline Affliction Octane Skin
- April 2021 - Cold Blooded Caustic Skin
- May 2021 - Punk Rocket Valkyrie Skin
- June 2021 - Revenant's Sakura Steel Skin