Apex Legends Season 6 is almost here and there are plenty of bugs to fix.
Apex has had its fair share of issues when it comes to bugs.
Hopefully, those that have been bugging you will be sorted in the next update.
Here's what you need to know about the bug fixes coming to the Apex Games.
Apex Legends, like many games, is full of bugs and glitches.
It seems the second one is fixed, another comes up.
The fixes for Season 6 are pretty extensive!
You can read about the following topics by clicking the link:
- Fixed an issue with the La Catrina and Killing Machine skins obscuring views when ADS with the holo, 2x, 2-4x or 3x scopes
- Fixed an exploit with being able to see through smoke when looking through a chain link fence
- Fixed an issue with bloodhound being able to get an additional Ult when using a wraith ultimate
- Fixed an issue with gas traps clipping into mobile Respawn beacons
- Fixed an issue with Revenant and Pathfinder taking less damage from Nox Gas
- Fixed an issue VFX show false positive when hitting Crypto’s Drone
- Fixed an issue with Crypto being able to use his drone while using Loba’s Black Market
- Fixed an issue with EMP not destroying Loba’s Black Market
- Did a geo pass to help prevent Crypto’s drone from clipping into walls
- Fixed an issue gibraltar air strike markers sometimes appearing inside buildings
- Fixed an issue with Loba’s Black market not being pingable
- Fixed an issue with enemies getting teleported with Loba when they melee her when she teleports
- Fixed an issue with decoy flying rapidly across the ground when player takes control of it before a jump tower or geyser
- Fixed an issue with decoys not looking natural when player uses a zipline
- Fixed and issue with Decoys getting launched into air while player enters Wraith’s Portal
- Fixed bug where Mirage’s decoys would sometimes not deploy while skydiving
- Fixed an issue with jump pads disappearing when placed on ordinances
- Fixed an issue with jump pads disappearing when placed under loot ticks
- Hi Friend!
- Fixed an issue with enemies getting teleported with Revenant when they melee him before he teleports back to death totem
- Fixed an issue with wraith portals pushing players beneath geo when a death box is on the other end
- Fixed an issue with Wraith’s tactical losing velocity when pressing the fire button during the tactical
- Fixed an issue for when a death totem and portal are too close to each other causing players to auto enter a portal upon death totem recall
- Fixed an issue with evo armor doubling the effect of leveling up. This caused some brightness on screen
- Fixed an issue with the train killing players when coming out of a wraith portal on the train
- Fixed an issue with some vertical zip lines not correctly placing players once they get off the line
- Fixed an issue with spectator view pinging last pings when swapping through views (Private Match Issue)
- Fixed an issue for knockdown state not eliminating the squad when no one had a gold shield
- Fixed an issue where death protection runs out with an active DOC medic nearby, DOC would not start healing you
Which bug are you the happiest to see fixed?
We hope Respawn will fix the thumping audio issue next!