Apex Legends Season 6 update went live on Tuesday and already a new update has been pushed to the game.
The latest update addresses a number of Rampart issues, the newest legend on the block.
It also nerfs the Devotion LMG and reduces the number of gold items.
Here are the latest patch notes.
Apex Legends Season 6 Patch Notes (20th August)
Addressed the following:
- Rampart Amped Wall client error in softened gore locales
- Fix a server error causing immediate disconnects when Rampart puts down a wall
- Fix an error caused in some instances where a player is on Rampart's turret when it is destroyed
- Issue around specific Bloodhound skin getting a stretched neck while using Rampart turret. We are still working on this issue for Lifeline's Guardian Angel skin
- Rampart's "Boom" finisher line from playing across the map
- Kill stat tracking for R-99 not displaying properly
Additionally, we are publishing a playlist update later today to do the following:
- Reduce Devotion damage [17 -> 16] , and increases recoil - these are quick changes we can make now, more adjustments to Devotion that take more time to do will come later.
- Reduce number of Devotions and Turbochargers spawned
- Reduced number of gold helms, gold backpacks and gold incap shields
- We are still looking at tweaks and changes coming in the next few weeks.