The brand new gameplay trailer for Apex Legends Season 4 showcases Revenant's ruthless abilities, the latest map update to World's Edge as Hammond Robotics moves in, the new Sentinel weapon, skins and so much more.
What Is Changing In Season 4?
World's Edge has been sent into turmoil with a giant Hammond Robotics harvester that has fractured Capital City. The Harvester has created fissures that are now leaking lava throughout the entire arena.
A breakdown of all the changes coming to World’s Edge can be found here.
A brand new bolt-action sniper rifle has arrived! The Sentinel has a special charge mechanic, giving players the freedom to customise their shots.
Players can get their hands on over 100 exclusive items, including Legendary skins, Apex Packs, Loading Screens, Music Packs and more.
Some great looking skins were shown in the gameplay trailer:
- New Rare Lifeline Skin - Health Drain
- New Legendary Wraith Skin - Perfect Soldier
- New Legendary Wattson Skin - Cyberpunked
Ranked Series 3
Hone skills and earn recognition with Ranked Series 3 with a three-month series divided into two splits - each with a soft reset.
Ranked Series 3 also includes a Master Tier, a placement between Diamond and Apex Predator.
More details on Ranked League Series 3 can be found here.
To celebrate the one year anniversary of Apex Legends players can claim an Anniversary Gift by logging int tomorrow through February 14th.
The free login gifts include a Year 1 Origami Flyer Charm, a Year 1 Loyalty Badge, and 10k XP for the first match of the day.
Apex Legends Season 4 could be one of the biggest changes to the game to date. With the newest trailer happening a few hours ago and the actual update technically being a few hours away, the Apex community is buzzing.
Revenant was recently confirmed as the Season 4 Legend, but that's not to say there won't be another joining him at some point in S4. Perhaps an angry little girl, some 25 years later after the murder of both of her parents?
In tonight's gameplay trailer, Revenant could be seen using most of the leaked abilities, solidifying some pretty cool moves:
- Passive: Infiltrator – Climb walls higher and crouch walk faster
- Mark for Death – Fire a poison dagger. Press again to reveal the target’s location for up to 60 seconds. The mark is removed if the target heals to full.
- Silence: Revenant throws a tech grenade that disables enemy abilities for 10 seconds
- Turn Shadow: This ability seems to turn Revenant into a smoke-like version of himself, during which he takes less damage
- Death Recall: Drop a totem that protects anyone who uses it from death. Instead of getting killed or downed, you’ll return to the totem with 20 health.
He even used the sword arm that he used to murder Forge with.
Any players using the new Legend, and the players fighting him, will have to change up their strategies.
Another big change to player's strategies comes in the form of the Planet Harvester, a huge machine stripping the planet of its metals. Different routes, sharp corners, and long corridors will have each game in this location, feeling fresh.
The Harvester has caused huge changes in the map as a whole, it'll be interesting to see how players adapt to the new map tomorrow.
For up to date info as it happens, check out our Apex blog