Respawn released a set of Apex Legends patch notes for the Apex Legends May 27 update with two major changes, one for the Switch version and one for Valk.
Respawn is making good on its promise to nerf Valk’s hover exploit, but on the other hand, the developer is also correcting an issue where adjusting the Switch’s clock would boot people from the game.
Other fixes include resolving an issue where the Arena would not keep track of victories and a flickering problem in the Lobby screen.
Here’s the full set of Apex Legends patch notes for the May 27 update.
Apex Legends May 27 Update Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue with Switch users being kicked from the game due to system clock manipulation. Sorry Animal Crossing time travelers! Go get your bells.
- Added a missing confirmation message after purchasing the Bloodhound x Lifeline edition.
- Hovering while using Valk’s tactical now consumes the same amount of fuel compared to hovering while not using her tactical. This is a balance change meant to address Valkyrie players staying out of the fight for extended periods of time in late-game circles.
- Fixed the “Win X rounds in Arenas” challenges not tracking wins correctly.
- Fixed a flickering issue caused by Legends with light effects in the lobby.
- Miscellaneous stability fixes.
[Source: Respawn via Twitter]