Animal Crossing New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch may be stealing the spotlight, but faithful players can utilise Pocket Camp to get extra items.
By following these steps, you’ll receive exclusive New Horizons in-game items in as well as 50 Leaf Tickets in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp.
Here's how to get items in Animal Crossing: New Horizons from Pocket Camp.
Keep up to date with everything Animal Crossing by watching below!
How To Get Pocket Camp Items In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Firstly, launch the Pocket Camp app and head to "My Nintendo" in the lower-right in-game menu icon (you need to have completed the tutorial).
- Link your Nintendo Account to the game - if you've not done this go to “Create/Link Nintendo Account” and follow the on-screen steps (click here to find out how to create an account).
- On the My Nintendo screen, head to the “Rewards” tab and then find the reward called “Animal Crossing: New Horizons Special Order Ticket + 50 Leaf Tickets”, this will generate a 16-digit download code (this reward is free). This code will allow you to redeem your rewards and your 50 Leaf tickets will be sent automatically to your Pocket Camp mailbox.
- Next, grab your Nintendo Switch console go to the Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you use to play Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
- Input your 16-digit download code on the left of the eShop where it says "Enter Code".
- Boot up the game and head to the Resident Services to use the Nook Stop machine.
- Head to "Nook Shopping" and then "Promotions" to order your special items.