Animal Crossing: New Horizons Summer update is well underway and has recently received its second wave of content.
With July coming to an end, plenty of bugs and fish will be leaving your game depending on which side of the hemisphere you reside.
However, August means new bugs and fish will be appearing on your remote island.
Here are all the news ones coming to your game.
If you reside up north, only a few fish and bugs will be arriving in your region.
Here are all the new ones coming for the month of June:
- Moray eel - All Day - Sea - 2,000 Bells
- Ray - 4am to 9pm - Sea - 3,000 Bells
- Soft-Shelled Turtle - 4pm to 9am - River - 3,750 Bells
- Migratory locust - 8am to 7pm - On the ground - 600 Bells
- Rice grasshopper - 8am to 7pm - On the ground - 160 Bells
- Walker Cicada - 8am to 5pm - On trees - 400 Bells
August Underwater Creatures
- Flatworm - 4pm to 9am - 700 Bells
If you live in the South, there's only one new bug coming your way!
- Tiger Beetle - All Day - On the ground - 1,500 Bells