Returnal Update 1.4.1 is now live on PS5. After Sony's recent announcement that they'll be acquiring developers Housemarque, they've just issued a new set of bug fixes within Returnal, which went live at 10am BST today, meaning it's now available.
At this time, we don't have a confirmed file size for this new patch, but we do know it fixes a rare issue with save data corruption, alongside a trophy fix and some bugs regarding daily challenges.
Returnal Update 1.4.1: PS5 Patch Notes And Everything You Need To Know
You can find the official details here, and we've got the full patch notes below.
- Platinum: "Atropian Survival", "Welcome Home", and "Sins of the Mother" Trophies can now be unlocked by replaying the Act 3 ending
- Daily Challenge: Fixed a rare issue where players might be unable to complete a Daily Challenge in the Fractured Wastes
- Daily Challenge: Fixed an occasional issue with incorrect loot spawning in the Daily Challenge
- Fixed an issue which could cause save-game corruption in rare circumstances
- Fixed an intermittent visual issue when scanning new items